Koudijs smoke tablet 170 grams
For the treatment of fungal infections include asparagus at gillis
pigeons, ornamental birds and aviary. Packaging is sufficient for animals
staying in animal stays of 75 to 100m 3.
Contains 170 grams of animal medicine for pigeons, ornamental and aviary
Active ingredient: Foromyceen 31%. Inactive ingredients 69%.
42.5 grams to fill 25 m 3 animal facility with steam for
the treatment of the animals present herein, one block is ± 42.5 grams.
170 grams to fill 100 m 3 vessel with vapor animal for the treatment of the animals present therein.
NB Not suitable for treating young hatch and / or erzwakte animals!
Before use, read carefully the warnings and safety advice
• Harmful when swallowed.
• Irritating to respiratory system, eyes and skin.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not use in animals intended for human consumption.
Safety Recommendations for use:
If the tablet is set up smoke coming foromyceen
free vapor that fills the animal enclosures. Please check the following
Security Reasons observed:
• Wear appropriate facial protection and gloves.
• Wear adequate ventilation, suitable respiratory equipment.
• Avoid contact with foodstuffs for humans and animals.
• If you feel unwell, consult a doctor immediately and let
them the package and leaflet, he can then further treated in the right way.
• Do not reuse content.