homing pigeons Feeders
There is an extensive series of case of cereals / seed mixtures on the market for feeding postal and pigeons. The composition of these mixtures is tailored to the needs, except per race also vary with the season and the deliverables by the pigeons. Well balanced mixes with the widest possible variety of seeds and grains, give the correct application the best results.
- Four Season Mix: a mix for racing pigeons, which can be fed throughout the year. The composition is adjusted to the season.
- P40 Concentrate for pigeons: the additional P40 Doves Grain is an achievement grain, which contains over 40 essential natural nutrients.
You notice carry within weeks:
- A significant increase in the vitality
- A strengthening of the muscle strength and endurance
- An increase of the resistance against infectious diseases
The pigeons have / keep:
- Top condition under the most diverse conditions
- An excellent fertility
- A healthy growth
- A beautiful color and feathering
- A full development of all hereditary characteristics
- Replace gradually (one week to 10 days is usually sufficient) 1/4 to 1/3 of your normal mixed by P40 pigeon Doves Grain.
- Fresh water and grit are always present.
- Enter P40 Doves Grain throughout the year, but slightly more generous when you think your pigeons need it, eg .:
- a few days before mating
- during the culture
- during moulting
- before and after a large flight
- Because P40 Doves Grain with the enlarged composition is an ideal complement, you can perform a simple basic mixture of healthy grains, beans and / or peas. 2 to 3 parts mixed with 1 part P40 Duiven Grain gives excellent results.
- Youngsters grow faster thanks P40 Doves Grain and often need a few days earlier are ringed.
- The feeding of vitamin supplements is unnecessary.
- P40 Duiven Grain is particularly suitable for periods of force exertion.