1. How does payment with a digital giro payment through AfterPay work? AfterPay carries out the complete post-payment process for dovital.nl. This means that you will receive a digital payment slip from AfterPay via e-mail to pay for your order. Once you have received your package, you can pay the invoice via DigiAccept or iDEAL.
You can pay at dovital with a digital giro up to an amount of € 200, - if you pay via AfterPay for the first time. Are you already familiar with AfterPay you can pay an order up to € 450, - with a digital giro.
3. Can I pay with a digital giro collection form when I collect my order at a Kijkshop store? Yes, this is possible. The payment term starts the moment you place your order on our website.
4. What are the transaction costs? The transaction costs for the payment method with AfterPay are € 0.95.
5. How do I pay the digital giro? From our payment partner AfterPay you will receive via e-mail a digital giro collection form to pay for your order via DigiAccept or iDEAL. You can also pay for this digital giro collection via tele- or internet banking. If so, clearly state the AfterPay attribute on the invoice.
PLEASE NOTE: Because AfterPay handles the payment processing of digital giro orders for Dovital.nl, you must pay AfterPay and not Dovital.nl.
6. Can I enter a foreign account number during the ordering process? No. Only Dutch bank account numbers are accepted.
7. What is the payment term for a digital giro collection form? AfterPay uses a payment term of 14 days. If this period is exceeded, additional costs will be charged: For current information, check the AfterPay website .
8. How does the return procedure work for digital giro payments? If you want to return an order paid with the digital giro collection form in one of our stores, you must bring your packing slip. Our colleagues in the store will gladly help you further.
In our store, the payment on your order can not be canceled, so that if there is an exchange, any payment obligation to AfterPay will continue to exist.
9. If I return an item to the branch, will I immediately receive a refund? No. When you order with the digital giro collection form, you will receive a return form in the store that serves as proof of delivery of your item. Within 16 days the payment of an unpaid order will be canceled or a paid order will be refunded to your account. You will never receive money back in the store.
10. Where can I go with questions about my payment? If you have questions about the status of your payment or other questions about this payment method, you can always contact AfterPay .
11. What is DigiAccept? DigiAccept is a digital invoice by e-mail with which you can pay via internet banking with just a few clicks. Via the payment link in the DigiAccept you can access iDEAL in the secure payment environment of your own bank. The DigiAccept always indicates the current payment status.
12. Is paying with DigiAccept safe? Yes, paying with DigiAccept works via internet banking according to the usual password authorizations of your own bank. Of course it is your own responsibility to check whether all payment characteristics, such as beneficiary and amount, are correct.
13. Can I pay with DigiAccept from anywhere? If you have webmail, you can pay from any PC with an internet connection.
14. Can I have the DigiAccept paid by someone else? Yes, that's possible. You can even forward the DigiAccept to the e-mail address of the person who pays. You can both follow the payment status. Double payment is hereby excluded.
15. What does it cost to pay with DigiAccept? Paying with DigiAccept is free for you as a recipient.
16. Is paying with DigiAccept's digital giro collection secure? Yes, paying via DigiAccept is safe, because you pay via internet banking. By clicking on the payment link in the DigiAccept, you can access iDEAL in the secure payment environment of your own bank. Here you can pay as you are used to. iDEAL is supported by ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Fortis, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank and SNS Regio Bank. Of course it is your own responsibility to check whether all payment characteristics, such as beneficiary and amount, are correct.
Dovital uses a Paymend services from Multisafepay. Via Multisafepay we can offer even more payment options. Via Dovital.nl you can pay with the following payment services.
Bancontact / Mister Cash or Bancontact is the Belgian market leader in the field of payment cards. By means of a pin code, you can use this card to make electronic payments in shops, stations, motorway tolls, petrol stations, beverage or other vending machines, or withdraw money from the vending machine. Usually a proton function is linked to this electronic payment card (= electronic wallet).