1. How does PayPay work with a digital paycheck? AfterPay performs the full postpay process for dovital.nl. This means that you receive an AfterPay digital acceptance giro by e-mail to pay your order. Once you have received your package, you can pay the invoice via DigiAccept or iDEAL.
You can pay with dovital with a digital acceptance giro up to € 200, - if you pay for the first time via AfterPay. If you are already familiar with AfterPay, you can pay an order of € 450, - with a digital acceptance giro.
3. Can I pay with a digital acceptance giro if I pick up my order at a Kijkshop store? Yes, it can. The payment period expires when you place your order on our website.
4. What are the transaction costs? The transaction costs for the payment method with AfterPay are € 0.95.
5. How do I pay the digital acceptance giro? From our AfterPay payment partner, you will receive a digital acceptance giro via email to pay your order via DigiAccept or iDEAL. You can also meet this digital acceptance giro via tele- or internet banking. Please clearly indicate the AfterPay attribute shown on the invoice.
NOTE: Because AfterPay handles payment processing of digital acceptance giro orders for Dovital.nl, you must pay to AfterPay and not to Dovital.nl.
6. Can I enter a foreign account number during the ordering process? No. Only Dutch bank account numbers are accepted.
7. What is the payment term of a digital acceptance giro? AfterPay uses a payment period of 14 days. When this term is exceeded, additional charges will be charged: Check for current information on the AfterPay website .
8. How does the return process work with digital payment giro payments? If you want to return an order, paid with the digital acceptance giro in one of our stores, you must bring your voucher. Our colleagues in the store will be happy to assist you.
In our store, the payment on your order can not be canceled, so that any payment obligation to AfterPay will remain in exchange.
9. If I return an item in the branch, will I get money back immediately? No. In case of an order with the digital acceptance giro, you will receive a return form in the shop that serves as a voucher for your article. Within 16 days, payment of an unpaid order will be canceled or a paid order will be refunded to your account. You will never receive money back in the store.
10. Where can I answer questions about my payment? With questions about the status of your payment or other questions about this payment method, you can always contact AfterPay .
11. What is DigiAccept? DigiAccept is a digital invoice by email that allows you to settle through internet banking with just a few clicks. Via the beta link in the DigiAccept, you will receive via iDEAL in the secure payment environment of your own bank. The DigiAccept always indicates the current payment status.
12. Is payment with DigiAccept safe? Yes, pay with DigiAccept works via internet banking according to your bank's usual password permissions. Of course, it is your own responsibility to check that all payment features, such as payee and amount, are correct.
13. Can I pay with DigiAccept from anywhere? If you have webmail, you can pay from any PC with an internet connection.
14. Can I pay the DigiAccept by someone else? Yes, that's possible. You can even forward the DigiAccept to the payee's email address. You can both follow the payment status. Double payment is excluded.
15. What does DigiAccept pay for? Paying with DigiAccept is free for you as a recipient.
16. Is DigiAccept's digital acceptance giro safe? Yes, Paying through DigiAccept is safe because you calculate via internet banking. By clicking on the beta link in the DigiAccept, you will receive via iDEAL in the secure payment environment of your own bank. Here you can pay as you are used to. IDEAL is supported by ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Fortis, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank and SNS Regional Bank. Of course, it is your own responsibility to check that all payment features, such as payee and amount, are correct.
Dovital uses a Paymend services from Multisafepay. Via Multisafepay we can offer even more payment options. Via Dovital.nl you can pay with the following payment services.
Bancontact / Mister Cash or Bancontact is the Belgian leader in payment cards. With this card, you can make electronic payments in stores, stations, automotive tanks, gas stations, liquor stores or other vending machines, or you can withdraw money from the vending machine. Usually this electronic payment card also has a proton function (= electronic wallet).