EFFECTS OF monoglycerides on the intestinal flora:
They improve the intestinal health of the bird by a selective pH-independent anti-bacterial effect ::
• To promote digestion
• Improve appetite
• Restore the intestinal flora
• Strengthen the natural defenses
• Support the metabolism
• Increase nutrient absorption
Reduced use of or an alternative:
• Medicines to treat infections such as adeno-coli syndrome, paratyphoid, colibacillosis, …
• Natural organic acids
• encapsulated organic acids
• Zinc oxide
• Oils, greases
• Brewer’s yeast
• Pre – and probiotics
• Daily 1 to 2 ml Wonder Pigeon / liter of drinking water (boy in the nest – breeding season).
• Daily 1.5ml Wonder Pigeon / liter of drinking water.
• The day of arrival the next day + 2 ml Wonder Pigeon / liter of drinking water.
• The day of basketing + the day before: 3 ml Wonder Pigeon / liter of drinking water.
• Daily 2 ml Wonder Pigeon / liter of drinking water.